FEGLI Alternatives for Federal Employees
FABC is a more affordable AND more flexible option than the Federal Employees’ Group Life Insurance (FEGLI).
We offer a number of different life insurance programs, from term to permanent coverage with level premiums. Both term and permanent products have a number of living benefit riders that can provide for:
- Disability income
- Critical illness
- Return of premium
- Spousal coverage
- Child life insurance
- Waiver of premium
Our agents are knowledgeable about the benefits available to federal employees. Before any recommendations are made, our agents thoroughly explain current government benefits to make certain they match clients’ needs and objectives.
Many times clients discover that FABC offers an affordable and money-saving alternative to FEGLI options. We provide more choices and greater flexibility for coverage and budget needs. The “Government Allotment” process is also available to clients of FABC.
FABC offers a number of different types of both term and permanent life insurance:
Term Life Insurance:
- 10, 15, 20 and 30 year term products
- Simplified issue and fully underwritten policies
- Return of premium products that can return premiums paid is held to the end of the term
- Disability income riders available
Permanent Life Insurance:
- Whole Life Insurance – permanent insurance that has fixed level premiums, a guaranteed death benefit and cash value growth
- Universal Life Insurance – permanent insurance that has flexibility to change premium payments and death benefit coverage. Cash value accumulation potential based on fixed interest rates.
- Index Universal Life Insurance - permanent insurance that has flexibility to change premium payments and death benefit coverage. Cash value accumulation based on performance of stock market indexes without risking any principle to loss.
- Survivorship Life Insurance – is permanent life insurance that covers the lives of two people and provides a death benefit to aid beneficiary upon the death of the second person.
- Single Premium Whole Life Insurance – lifetime coverage that has its premium paid in a single lump sum rather than repairing installments. The policy will last an entire lifetime with no additional payments required.
For a free review of your current benefits and alternatives that make sense, please fill out the form on the right hand side of this page.
Get your FREE Quote Today!